1. Chandrasekhar, B. V. N. G. (2012). Consumer buying behaviour and brand loyalty in rural markets: FMCG. IOSR Journal of Business and Management, 3(2), 50-67.
2. Corsten, D. and Gruen, T. (2003), "Desperately seeking shelf availability: an examination of the extent, the causes, and the efforts to address retail out of stocks", International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, 31 (12), 605- 617. doi.org/10.1108/09590550310507731.
3. Cooper, T. A. (2013). Developments in plastic materials and recycling systems for packaging food, beverages and other fast-moving consumer goods. In Trends in Packaging of Food, Beverages and Other Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) (58-107). doi.org/10.1533/9780857098979.58.
4. De Kervenoael, R., Soopramanien, D., Elms, J. and Hallsworth, A. (2006), "Exploring value through integrated service solutions", Managing Service Quality: An International Journal, 16(2), 185-202. doi.org/10.1108/09604520610650646.
5. Ertemel, A. V., and Ammoura, A. (2016). The role of social media advertising in consumer buying behavior. International Journal of Commerce and Finance, 2(1), 81-89.
6. Francis, M., Dorrington, P., and Hines, P. (2008). Supplier led new product development process improvement in the UK fast moving consumer goods industry. International Journal of Innovation Management, 12(02), 195-222. doi.org/10.1142/S1363919608001959.
7. Found, P., and Rich, N. (2007). The meaning of lean: cross case perceptions of packaging businesses in the UK's fast moving consumer goods sector. International Journal of Logistics research and applications, 10(3), 157- 171. doi.org/10.1080/13675560701463812.
8. Gupta, S. L., and Mittal, A. (2008). A study of consumer behavior aspects and brand preferences in rural India with reference to FMCG sector.
9. Hjort, K., Lantz, B., Ericsson, D. and Gattorna, J. (2013), "Customer segmentation based on buying and returning behaviour", International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, 43 (10), 852-865. doi.org/10.1108/IJPDLM-02-2013-0020.
10. Jayanthi, K., and Rajendran, G. (2014). Examining variety seeking behavior-a study with reference to fast moving consumer goods (FMCG). Journal of Food Products Marketing, 20(3), 283- 307. DOI: 10.1080/10454446.2012.739119.
11. Jolley, B., Mizerski, R., and Olaru, D. (2006). How habit and satisfaction affects player retention for online gambling. Journal of Business Research, 59(6), 770-777.
12. Kim, J., Fiore, A. M., and Lee, H. H. (2007). Influences of online store perception, shopping enjoyment, and shopping involvement on consumer patronage behavior towards an online retailer. Journal of retailing and Consumer Services, 14(2), 95-107.
13. Kundu, S. S. (2013). Customers’ Perception towards the Fast Moving Consumer Goods in Rural Market: An Analysis. International Journal of Techno-Management Research, 1(02), 1-15.
14. Leahy, R. (2011), "Relationships in fast moving consumer goods markets", European Journal of Marketing, 45(4), 651-672. doi.org/10.1108/03090561111111370.
15. Ladha, Z. (2007). Marketing strategy: are consumers really influenced by brands when purchasing pharmaceutical products?. Journal of Medical Marketing, 7(2), 146- 151.doi.org/10.1057/palgrave.jmm.5050072.
16. McDonald, M., de Chernatony, L. and Harris, F. (2001), "Corporate marketing and service brands Moving beyond the fast moving consumer goods model", European Journal of Marketing, 35 (3/4), 335-352. doi.org/10.1108/03090560110382057.
17. McDonald, S., Oates, C., Thyne, M., Alevizou, P., and McMorland, L. A. (2009). Comparing sustainable consumption patterns across product sectors. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 33(2), 137-145.
18. Marlow, N., and Jansson Boyd, C. V. (2011). To touch or not to touch; that is the question. Should consumers always be encouraged to touch products, and does it always alter product perception? Psychology and Marketing, 28(3), 256-266. doi.org/10.1002/mar.20391.
19. Mohan, B. C., and Sequeira, A. H. (2016). The impact of customer-based brand equity on the operational performance of FMCG companies in India. IIMB Management Review, 28(1), 13-19.
20. Müller, H., Vogt, B., and Kroll, E. B. (2012). To Be or Not to Be Price Conscious- a Segment Based Analysis of Compromise Effects in Market Like Framings. Psychology and Marketing, 29(2), 107-116. doi.org/10.1002/mar.20508.
21. PK Kannan, P. K. K. (2001). Dynamic pricing on the Internet: Importance and implications for consumer behavior. International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 5(3), 63-83.
22. Parsons, A. (2002), "Non‐functional motives for online shoppers: why we click", Journal of Consumer Marketing, 19 (5), 380-392. doi.org/10.1108/07363760210437614.
23. Pauwels, K. (2007). How retailer and competitor decisions drive the long-term effectiveness of manufacturer promotions for fast moving consumer goods. Journal of Retailing, 83(3), 297-308. doi.org/10.1016/j.jretai.2006.03.001.
24. Pechtl, H. (2008), "Price knowledge structures relating to grocery products", Journal of Product and Brand Management, 17 (7), 485-496. doi.org/10.1108/10610420810916380
25. Ramesh Kumar, S., and Advani, J. Y. (2005). Factors affecting brand loyalty: A study in an emerging market on fast moving consumer goods. Journal of Customer Behaviour, 4(2), 251-275.
26. Sambargi, S., and Gopal, R. K. (2016). Predicting online buying using shopping orientation-a study on online grocery shopping among women. PES Business Review, 11(1), 35.
27. Srivastava, K. and Sharma, N. (2013), "Consumer attitude towards brand extension: A comparative study of fast moving consumer goods, durable goods and services", Journal of Indian Business Research, Vol. 5 No. 3, pp. 177-197. https://doi.org/10.1108/JIBR-07-2012-0057.
28. Stamer, H. and Diller, H. (2006), "Price segment stability in consumer goods categories", Journal of Product and Brand Management, 15 (1), 62- 72. doi.org/10.1108/10610420610650882.
29. Tingchi Liu, M., Brock, J., Cheng Shi, G., Chu, R. and Tseng, T. (2013), "Perceived benefits, perceived risk, and trust", Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 25(2),225-248. doi.org/10.1108/13555851311314031.
30. Van Loon, P., Deketele, L., Dewaele, J., McKinnon, A., and Rutherford, C. (2015). A comparative analysis of carbon emissions from online retailing of fast moving consumer goods. Journal of Cleaner Production, 106, 478-486.
31. Variawa, E. (2011). Buying behaviour and decision-making criteria of Base of the Pyramid consumers: the influence of packaging on Fast Moving Consumer Goods customers’ brand experience (Doctoral dissertation, University of Pretoria).
32. Vyas, P. H. (2005). Measuring consumer preferences for sales promotion schemes through conjoint design in FMCG sector.
33. Vieceli, J., and Shaw, R. N. (2010). Brand salience for fast-moving consumer goods: An empirically based model. Journal of marketing management, 26(13-14), 1218-1238.
34. Wu, S. I. (2003). The relationship between consumer characteristics and attitude toward online shopping. Marketing intelligence and planning.
35. Zhang, J., and Mao, E. (2008). Understanding the acceptance of mobile SMS advertising among young Chinese consumers. Psychology and Marketing, 25(8), 787-805.