1. Chandan, C.L., and Gupta, N. (2018). B2C E-Commerce in India: Evolution, Prospects and Challenges. Asian Journal of Management, 9(1), 197-202.
2. E-commerce Industry in India. (October 2019). IBEF. Retrieved from: https://www.ibef.org/industry/ecommerce.aspx
3. Reichheld, F. F., and Schefter, P. (2000). E-loyalty: your secret weapon on the web. Harvard Business Review, Vol. 78, No. 4, pp. 105-113.
4. Aren, S., Güzel, M., Kabaday, E., and Alpkan, L. (2013). Factors Affecting Repurchase Intention to Shop at the Same Website. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 99, 536-544.
5. Anderson, R. E., and Srinivasan, S. S. (2003). E-satisfaction and e-loyalty: A contingency framework. Psychology and Marketing, 20(2), 123–138.
6. Srinivasan, S.S., Anderson, R., and Ponnavolu, K. (2002). Customer loyalty in e-commerce: an exploration of its antecedents and consequences. Journal of Retailing, 78, 41–50.
7. Tang, T.W., and Huang, T.R. (2015). The Relationships among Trust, E-satisfaction, E-loyalty, and Customer Online Behaviors. International Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 1(2), 16-25.
8. Khalifa, M., and Liu, V. (2007). Online consumer retention: contingent effects of online shopping habit and online shopping experience. European Journal of Information Systems, 16, 780–792.
9. Chiu, C.M., Chang, C.C., Cheng, H.L., and Fang, Y.H. (2009). Determinants of customer repurchase intention in online shopping. Online Information Review, 33(4), 761–784.
10. Al-maghrabi, T., Dennis, C., Halliday, S.V., and BinAli, A. (2011). Determinants of Customer Continuance Intention of Online Shopping. Int. Journal of Business Science and Applied Management, 6(1), 41-65.
11. Wen, C., Prybutok, V.R., and Xu, C. (2011). An integrated model for customer online repurchase intention. Faculty Research and Creative Activity, 8. Retrieved from: https://thekeep.eiu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.co.in/andhttpsredir=1andarticle=1007andcontext=business_fac
12. Rezaei, S., and Amin, M. (2013). Exploring online repurchase behavioural intention of university students in Malaysia. J. Global Business Advancement, 6(2), 92-119.
13. Li, Y.P. (2016). Empirical Study of Influential Factors of Online Customers’ Repurchase Intention. iBusiness, 8, 48-60.
14. Omotayo, F.O., and Adeyemi, R.O. (2018). Determinants of Continuance Intention to Use Online Shops in Nigeria. Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, 23(2), 1-44.
15. Ali, T. (2016). Factors Deriving Consumers’ Repurchase Intention in Online Shopping: A Pakistani Consumer’s Perspective. International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research, 5(12), 261-270.
16. Lim, W. M., and Ting, D. H. (2012). E-shopping: An Analysis of the Technology Acceptance Model. Modern Applied Science, Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education, 6(4), 49-62.
17. Chen, M. H., Tsai, K. M., Hsu, Y. C. and Lee, K.Y. (2013). E-service Quality Impact on Online Customer’s Perceived Value and Loyalty. China-USA Business Review, 12(5), 473-485.
18. Barkhi, R., and Wallace, L. (2007). The Impact of Personality Type on Purchasing Decisions in Virtual Stores.Information Technology and Management, 8, 313-330. Retrieved from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10799-007-0021-y
19. Chung, I.K., and Lee, M.M. (2003). A Study of Influencing Factors for Repurchase Intention in Internet Shopping Malls. Proc. International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, Nice, France, 243a.
20. Moeeini, M., and Fard, M.G. (2014). Review and Analysis of Factors Affecting Online Repurchase Intention.Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences, 4(S4), 1312-1321.
21. Ashfaq. M., Yun, J., Waheed, A., Khan, M.S., and Farrukh, M. (2019). Customers’ Expectation, Satisfaction, and Repurchase Intention of Used Products Online: Empirical Evidence from China. Retrieved from: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/2158244019846212
22. Atchariyachanvanich, K., Sonehara, N., and Okada, H. (2008). What are the Benefits of Continued Purchasing through the Internet? A Study of South Korean Consumers. J. Serv. Sci. and Management, 1, 101-110.
23. Koufaris, M., and Hampton-Sosa., W. (2002). Customer Trust Online: Examining The Role of the Experience with the Web Site.CIS Working Paper Series-2002-05, 1-20. Retrieved from: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/fc36/0219efe0b8b10d1ac5b60559475490f72892.pdf?_ga=2.215968023.1288375979.1547809180-1763056370.1545631051
24. Li, N., and Zhang, P. (2002). Consumer Online Shopping Attitudes and Behavior: An Assessment of Research. Eighth Americas Conference on Information Systems, 508-507.
25. Ramayah, T., and Ignatious, J. (2005). Impact of perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use and Perceived Enjoyment on Intention to shop online. ICFAI Journal of Management, 3(3), 36-51. Retrieved from: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.461.3102andrep=rep1andtype=pdf
26. Cheema, U., Rizwan, M., Jalal, R., Durrani, F., and Sohail, N. (2013). The Trend of Online Shopping in 21st Century: Impact of Enjoyment in Tam Model. Asian Journal of Empirical research, 3(2), 131-141.
27. Tatang M., and Mudiantono. (2017). The Impact of Website Design Quality, Service Quality, and Enjoyment on Repurchase Intention Through Satisfaction and Trust at Zalora. Diponegoro, Journal of Management, 6(4), 1-11.
28. E-Tailing Market (April, 2019). RedSeer Report Updates. Retrieved from: https://redseer.com/newsletters/e-tailing-market-updates-july18/
29. Gefen, D., Karahanna, E., and Straub. W.D. (2003). Trust and TAM in online shopping: An Integral Model. MIS Quaterly, 27(1), 51-91.
30. Childers, T.L., Carr, C.L., Peck, J., and Carson, S. (2001). Hedonic and Utilitarian Motivations for Online Retail Shopping Behavior.Journal of Retailing, 77, 511-535.