Meghana C., Punith Cariappa
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Meghana C.1, Dr. Punith Cariappa2
1Research Scholar, Dayananda Sagar University Kumarswamy Layout, Bengaluru - 560078.
2Dean and Professor, School of Commerce and Management, Dayananda Sagar University Kumarswamy Layout, Bengaluru- 560078.
Volume - 11,
Issue - 4,
Year - 2020
Crowdfunding is one another source of finance to raise the capital to initiate the business, causes, needs, or initial capital required for entrepreneurs and start-ups. The study is aimed at exploring the factors that influence creators and contributors to go for crowdfunding. It is based on the online survey method using a structured questionnaire through Google forms. For data analysis correlation and confirmatory factor analysis are used. 22 variables are converted into 5 major factors which as needs and convenience, mass reach and confidence, decision making, feasibility process, and goal-oriented.
Cite this article:
Meghana C., Punith Cariappa. General Factors Influencing Creators and Contributors: An Exploratory Study on Crowdfunding in Bengaluru. Asian Journal of Management. 2020;11(4):493-496. doi: 10.5958/2321-5763.2020.00073.6
Meghana C., Punith Cariappa. General Factors Influencing Creators and Contributors: An Exploratory Study on Crowdfunding in Bengaluru. Asian Journal of Management. 2020;11(4):493-496. doi: 10.5958/2321-5763.2020.00073.6 Available on: https://ajmjournal.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-11-4-18
1. Agarwal, H. (2018). A Study on Crowdfunding. International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research IJETSR, 5(1), 899-905.
2. Bhuvanendran, R., and R, P. N. (2018). An Exploratory Study of Awareness and Attitude towards Crowdfunding in Kerala. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 4065-4077.
3. C, H. K., and Johnson, D. B. (2019). Crowdfunding: The Modus Operandi. International Journal of Management, Technology, And Engineering, IX (1), 2723- 2726.
4. Dannberg, T. (2017). What can we say about the users of Crowdfunding Platforms?
5. Ghazali, N. H., and Yasuoka, T. (2018). Awareness and Perception Analysis of Small Medium Enterprise and Start-Up towards FinTech Instruments: Crowdfunding and Peer to peer lending in Malaysia. International Journal of Finance and Banking Research, 4(1), 13-24. DOI: 10.11648/j.ijfbr.20180401.12
6. Gulliksson, P. (n.d.). What Crowdfunding Platforms Do people know?
7. Jhaveri, H., and Choksi, A. N. (2014). Crowdfunding at India a study of Indian online Crowdfunding platforms. Research Gate, 1-11.
8. Joseph, J., A.E, N., and Valarmathi.B, D. (2019). Awareness towards Crowdfunding among Young, Budding, and Prospective Entrepreneurs in Bangalore. IJRAR- International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, 6(1), 544-549.
9. P, D., and C, D. S. (2019). Perception of Crowdfunding among women Entrepreneurs regarding Coimbatore.
10. P, K., and Baag, P. K. (2018). Crowdfunding for Entrepreneurs - analysis of the Institutional Work.
11. S. Nagalakshmi, and Cecilia, U. G. (2014). Crowd Funding – An Emerging Trend in India. IJSR - International Journal of Scientific Research, 3(4), 71-73.
12. Sajjan, P. R., and Venkatesha, D. H. (2018). Investors Awareness and Perception of crowdfunding Models in India. IOSRJournal of Business and Management, 20(10), 33-36. DOI:10.9790/487x-2010033336
13. Sarkar, A. (2016). Crowdfunding in India: Major Roadblocks and the way ahead. 1-10.
14. Sharma, D. G., Anitha, D., and Prakruthi. (2019). Crowdfunding in India: An Empirical Study. International Journal of Advanced Research (IJAR), 7(3), 935-942.
15. Shree, P., and Alphia, J. (2019). Growth of Crowdfunding in Fintech. International Journal of Business and Management Invention (IJBMI).