The Virtual Banking is made banking more accessible through online without actually going to the bank in person. Availing the banking services via an extensive use of IT without any need for the physical walk-in premises is called as virtual banking. The present study focused on the correlation between the number of ATMs established and the Profits of selected banks in India as a part of study on Virtual banking.
Cite this article:
P. Hima Jagathi. A Study on Correlation Between ATMs and Financial Performance of Select Banks with Reference to Virtual Banking. Asian Journal of Management. 2021; 12(1):1-5. doi: 10.5958/2321-5763.2021.00001.9
P. Hima Jagathi. A Study on Correlation Between ATMs and Financial Performance of Select Banks with Reference to Virtual Banking. Asian Journal of Management. 2021; 12(1):1-5. doi: 10.5958/2321-5763.2021.00001.9 Available on: https://ajmjournal.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-12-1-1
1. Chilumuri Srinivasa Rao. Selected Public Sector Banks Performance in Stock Market–Risk Analysis. Asian J. Management 5(4): Oct.- Dec., 2014 page 382-387
2. Dr. Santosh Kumar Gupta1 ,Anshika Bansal, Young Customer’s Attitude towards Digital Banking with Special Reference to Public and Private Bank in Uttrakhand , Account and Financial Management Journal e-ISSN: 2456-3374 Volume 3 Issue 04 April- 2018, Pg No:1480-1485.
3. Inder Pal Singh S/o Roop Singh Dr. PayalBassiA Review on Customer Satisfaction with Internet Banking in Public and Private Bank, International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Research Technology, January,2017, PP:443-452.
4. Maneet Kaur, Satinderbir Kaur. Performance of Scheduled Commercial Banks in Indian Financial System. Asian J. Management; 2017; 8(4):1051-1056. doi: 10.5958/2321-5763.2017.00161.5
5. Manvinder Singh Tandon, Narender Nath Sharma, Vipan Kumar Bhulal. A Comparative Study of Financial Performance with special reference of Co-Operative Banks. Asian J. Management; 2017; 8(3):711-717. doi: 10.5958/2321-5763.2017.00112.3
6. Nadia Sha Shariq Mohammad, Virtual banking and online business, Journal of Banks and Bank Systems, 2017, ISSN: 1816-7403.
7. P.K. Gupta, Jamia MilliaIslamia , Internet Banking in India–Consumer Concerns and Bank Strategies, Global Journal of Business Research , Volume 2, Number 1,2018, PP No:43-51.
8. Rakesh H M and Ramya T J, A Study on Factors Influencing Consumer Adoption of Internet Banking in India, International Journal of Business and General Management,2014, PP No: 49-56.
9. Rashid Farooqi, Khalid Raza. Effectiveness of e-CRM in Commercial Banks: Banker’s Perspective. Asian J. Management; 2017; 8(2):293-304. doi: 10.5958/2321-5763.2017.00045.2
10. Ritika Verma, Rashmi Choudhary , A Descriptive Study to Assess the Awareness and Attitude regarding Eye Donation among Nursing Students of a Selected College of Nursing of District Mohali. Asian J. Nursing Education and Research. 9(1):69-74, 2017,doi: 10.5958/2349-2996.2019.00014.4
11. Sadaf Firdous , Impact of Internet Banking Service Quality on Customer on Customer Satisfaction, Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, 2017, ISSN: 1204-5357.
12. Sanskrity Joseph. Service Quality of Public Sector Banks: A Study. Asian J. Management 2(4): Oct.-Dec., 2011 page 169-172.
13. Shailaja P. Yadav. Performance evaluation of public sector banks with reference to ‘CAMEL model’ for the period of 2006 – 2013. Asian J. Management 5(4): Oct.- Dec., 2014 page 374-379.
14. Singh, Neha. A Study of customer satisfaction on E–banking service quality in public and private sector banks with respect to gender and age. Asian Journal of Management. 2020;11(3):259-265. doi: 10.5958/2321-5763.2020.00040.2
15. Subhabaha Pal, Satyabrata Pal Kaushik Bhattacharjee. A PCA Approach for Comparing Performances of Major Indian Banks during 2004-05 to 2013-14. Asian J. Management; 2017; 8(3):442-450. doi: 10.5958/2321-5763.2017.00071.3