Beyond the trendy and stylish lifestyle of fashion designers, there are still challenging competitions and tasks around every corner. But no day is identical and the world of fashion is unlikely to get dull. Fashion designing is a demanding career, as fashion designers need to combine their creativity with managerial skills to sustain in this industry. Thus, if the designer can create enchanted with colours, designs and shapes, then just obtain a professional course to begin a successful career in the fascinating world of fashion designing. Today, the clothing industry and making handicraft satisfies both the artistic creativity and the self-centered needs of the people. On the other hand, it offers glamour, fame, popularity and a high-paying package to creative women. This study highlight the existing employment opportunities of fashion designer for women in India.
Cite this article:
E. Saranya Devi, S Rajamohan. Self-Employment creating opportunities for women in Fashion Items and Handicraft Designing in India- A Study. Asian Journal of Management. 2022;13(1):1-5 doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2022.00001
E. Saranya Devi, S Rajamohan. Self-Employment creating opportunities for women in Fashion Items and Handicraft Designing in India- A Study. Asian Journal of Management. 2022;13(1):1-5 doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2022.00001 Available on: https://ajmjournal.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-13-1-1
1. https://services.amazon.in/resources/seller-blog/online-business-ideas-for-women-in-india.html2. https://services.amazon.in/resources/seller-blog/online-business-ideas-for-women-in-india.html
3. Rose Francoise Bertram and Ting Chi. A study of companies’ business responses to fashion e-commerce’s environmental impact. International Journal of Fashion Design, Technology and Education. 2018; 11(2): 254-264.
4. Godart, F., Seong, S. (2014): Is Sustainable Luxury Fashion Possible. Sustainable Luxury: Managing Social and Environmental Performance in Iconic Brands. Greenleaf Publishing, Sheffield.
5. Sathish and S. Rajamohan. Entrepreneurial Strategies of MSME for the Sustainable Development in India. Science, Technology and Development. 2019; 8 (12): 310-322.
6. S. Rajamohan and E. Saranya Devi. An Appraisal of NHFDC’s schemes for differently abled people in India, Zenith International Journal of Business Economics and Management Research, 2019; 9 (10): 1-10.
7. S. Rajamohan and A. Sathish. Entrepreneurial Opportunities for the Sustainable Development of Madurai Tourism. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering. 2020; 8 (15): 1597-1604.