Advertisements have been used for many years to influence the buying patterns of the consumers. Advertisements are helpful in creating the awareness and perception among the customers of cosmetic products; both of these variables are lethal combination to influence the buying behaviors of the consumers. This particular research was conducted on the 200 young male or female who use different brands of cosmetics to check the influence of advertisement on their buying behavior while creating the awareness and building the perceptions. Correlation and regression analysis were used to identify the relationship between these variables. The results revealed provide the new way to managers to devise suitable strategy for the marketing of cosmetic products. These results show that advertisements are very useful in creating the awareness among the people but they are failed to build strong perceptions in the mind of consumers. Both of these variables such as consumer awareness and consumer perceptions will motivate the consumer to buy a certain product, as there is a positive relationship present in between them.
Cite this article:
Suraj. K. Ishikar, Ritik. S. Jain, Tejas. G. Jain, Devendra. S. Mahale. Impact of Advertisement on Consumer buying pattern in Cosmaceutical Segment. Asian Journal of Management. 2020;11(4):441-446. doi: 10.5958/2321-5763.2020.00067.0
1. Article on Effects of Advertising like ability: A 10year perspective, written by Smith E.G. Meurs, L.V and Neijuns, P.C and publish by Journal of Advertising Research in 2006 refer page no.73-83.
2. Article on Recall Liking and creativity in T.V commercials a new approach, publish by Journal of Advertising Research and written by Stone –G Besser, D and lewis L (2000) refer page no: 7-18
3. Article on Advertising product quality and completes, publish by Journal of Consumer policy, Vol.25 Written By Verbeka EU. (1992) refer page no: 143-158.
4. Article on Consumer Resources publish by Journal of small business management written by Rysons C. (1996) Refer page no:63-65.
5. Principle of marketing, written by Katlur P, and Armstrong G (2008) ,12th edition, Pears An Prentice Hull Refer page no: 396-398.
6. Article on Impact of TV Advertisement on buying pattern of adulercent girls published by Journal of social science, vol.10 written by Katwal N, Gupta N and Dievis A.
7. Social communication and Advertising personal product and image of well being, written by Leiss W. S Krine and S. jnally (1986), Published by Methwen Publication New York.
8. Article on A way to describe TV commercial, written by MCE wen wj and leavit (1976), and Published by Journal of Advertising Research.
9. Article on Advertising attitude and advertising effectiveness, written by Mehta A (2000), Published by Journal of Advertising Research.