E. Saranya Devi, S Rajamohan
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
E. Saranya Devi1, Dr S Rajamohan2
1Research Scholar, Alagappa Institute of Management, Alagappa University, Karaikudi Tamilnadu – India.
2Senior Professor and Director i/c, Alagappa Institute of Management, Alagappa University, Karaikudi Tamilnadu-India.
Volume - 12,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2021
The government of India provides numerous support for the empowerment of Person With Disability. It gives special attention to the people with Intellectual disabilities by way of providing education, employment and so on. The National institute for the empowerment of person with Intellectual disability (NIEPID) is one of the major organization launched by the government of India. This organization is giving a handholding support, rehabilitation services, Educational services, creating employment opportunities, medical services and so on. This paper made an attempt to study about the NIEPID for long and short term courses offered to the PID. The Government has allotted a limited seats for each different course in different affiliated institutes, the seats get admitted by only a few candidates. People might unaware about the courses. This may be a reason for limited admission. This paper highlights the number of beneficiaries get befitted from the existing course reviewed by the existing data. The NIEPID taking the major role in providing special education courses for rehabilitate the mental disability people. Their important responsibilities make them to educate and to learn the psycho social consideration.
Cite this article:
E. Saranya Devi, S Rajamohan. National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disability (Divyangjan) in India Training Programme: A Study. Asian Journal of Management. 2021; 12(2):157-3. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2021.00024
E. Saranya Devi, S Rajamohan. National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disability (Divyangjan) in India Training Programme: A Study. Asian Journal of Management. 2021; 12(2):157-3. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2021.00024 Available on: https://ajmjournal.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-12-2-11
1. Muhammad Iqbal¹, Muhammad A. Baig2, Munir A. Bhinder3, Muhammad Y. Zahoor4 (2016), Factors Causing Mental Retardation, Asian Journal of Natural & Applied Sciences, ISSN: 2186-8476, Vol. 5(3) September 2016
2. Mr. Mubashir Gull (2015), Mental Retardation: Early Identification and Prevention, The International Journal of Indian Psychology ISSN 2349-3429, Volume 2, Issue 3,pp:
3. S. Rajamohan and E. Saranya devi (2019). An Appraisal of NHFDC’s schemes for differently abled people in India, Zenith International Journal Of Business Economics And Management Research, ISSN 2249- 8826 ZIJBEMR, Vol.9 (10), October (2019),pp. 1-10.
4. Sathish, A., & Rajamohan, S. (2019). Simple seasonal time series analysis forecasting model–Indian MSME in 2020. ZENITH International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 9(5), pp: 46-55.
5. E. Saranya Devi and Dr S Rajamohan (2020), Differently Abled Entrepreneurs in India-Evolving issues and challenges, TEST Engineering and Management, ISSN-0193-4120, vol (82),pp:9257-9261.
6. E. Saranya Devi, Dr S Rajamohan and S Parthiban (2020), “Supporting Technologies for Differently Able People in Farming Activities”, Journal of Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology, ISSN No: 1006-7930, Volume XII, Issue IV, 2020, pp. 1788-1797.
7. Dr S Rajamohan, E. Saranya Devi and A. Sathish (2020),” Barriers Of Differently Abled Entrepreneurs In Sivaganga Districts: A Factor Analysis, International Journal Of Scientific and Technology Research Volume 9- Issue 02- February 2020, ISSN 2277-8616,Pp-3990.
8. Sathish and S. Rajamohan, (2019) “Entrepreneurial Strategies of MSME for the Sustainable Development in India”, Science, Technology and Development, 8 (12), pp. 310-322.
9. S. Rajamohan and A. Sathish, (2020) “Entrepreneurial Opportunities for the Sustainable Development of Madurai Tourism,” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 8 (15) pp.1597-1604.
11. Dr S Rajamohan and E. Saranya Devi, Entrepreneurial Education For Differently Abled People In India, International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Vol. 24, Issue 05, 2020, ISSN: 1475-7192,pp. 8922-8930
12. Dr S Rajamohan and E. Saranya Devi,”Roles And Responsibility Of The National Institute For The Empowerment Of Person With Visual Disabilities In India: A Study”, International Journal of Management, (IJM) Volume 11, Issue 9, September 2020, pp. 408-417, Article ID: IJM_11_09_038.