Niloy Sarkar, Bijoy Kumar Mandal, Soumya Paul
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Niloy Sarkar1, Bijoy Kumar Mandal2, Soumya Paul2
1Dean-Academics, The Neotia University, W.B., India.
2Associate Professor, Computer Science and Engineering, NSHM Knowledge Campus, Durgapur, India.
Volume - 12,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2021
At present most of the world is at a standstill for the exponential increment of novel Corona virus outbreak. Novel Corona virus is one of the most dangerous viruses in the world. After extensive investigation, now it is clear that the onset of the current novel Corona virus started from Wuhan Seafood Market during December 2019, possibly from different zoonotic events.  Corona virus is actually a respiratory infection in humans, where the characteristics of Corona virus are similar with the characteristics of SARS-CoV. SARS-CoV originated in Guangdong, China, in the year 2002, a total of 8098 people were affected from the virus in 37 countries . After that another Corona virus, namely the Middle East respiratory syndrome Corona virus (MERS-CoV) which was first identified in Saudi Arabia in the year 2012 . At present the whole world is suffering for another Corona virus named 2019-novel Corona virus (2019n-CoV), which originated in Wuhan, China. Among SARS-CoV-2, MERS-CoV and 2019n-CoV there are many similarities. Whereas the novel Corona virus is transmitted from humans to another human, the SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV have found in animal body . The necessary figures related to COVID-19 outbreak in all over the world is – Confirmed cases – 29,59,929, Confirmed deaths – 2, 02, 733 and Countries, areas or territories affected - 213 based on the WHO’s report of 28-April-2020. in order to defeat the COVID-19 we should gather more knowledge about this pandemic, hence in this paper we will discuss about various demerits and merits of novel Corona virus pandemic.
Cite this article:
Niloy Sarkar, Bijoy Kumar Mandal, Soumya Paul. Activity, Effect on Human and Salvation from effect of COVID-19. Asian Journal of Management. 2021; 12(2):228-4. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2021.00035
Niloy Sarkar, Bijoy Kumar Mandal, Soumya Paul. Activity, Effect on Human and Salvation from effect of COVID-19. Asian Journal of Management. 2021; 12(2):228-4. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2021.00035 Available on: https://ajmjournal.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-12-2-22
2. N.S. Zhong, B.J. Zheng, Y.M. Li, Poon, Z.H. Xie, K.H. Chan, et al. Epidemiology and cause of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in Guangdong, People’s Republic of China, in February, 2003 Lancet, 362 (2003), p. 1353
3. A. Bawazir, E. Al-Mazroo, H. Jradi, A. Ahmed, M. Badri. MERS-CoV infection: mind the public knowledge gap J Infect Public Health, 11 (2018), pp. 89-93
4. Editorial. Stop the Wuhan Corona virus Nature, 577 (2020), p. 450
5. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona virus
6. de Groot RJ, Baker SC, Baric R, Enjuanes L, Gorbalenya AE, Holmes KV, Perlman S, Poon L, Rottier PJ, Talbot PJ, Woo PC, Ziebuhr J (2011). "Family Coronaviridae". In King AM, Lefkowitz E, Adams MJ, Carstens EB, International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses, International Union of Microbiological Societies. Virology Division (eds.). Ninth Report of the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses. Oxford: Elsevier. pp. 806–28. ISBN 978-0-12-384684-6.
7. International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (2010-08-24). "ICTV Master Species List 2009—v10"
8. Woo PC, Huang Y, Lau SK, Yuen KY (August 2010). "Corona virus genomics and bioinformatics analysis". Viruses. 2 (8): 1804–20. doi:10.3390/v2081803.
9. Goldsmith CS, Tatti KM, Ksiazek TG, Rollin PE, Comer JA, Lee WW, et al. (February 2004). "Ultrastructural characterization of SARS Corona virus". Emerging Infectious Diseases. 10 (2): 320–26. doi:10.3201/eid1002.030913.
10. Neuman BW, Adair BD, Yoshioka C, Quispe JD, Orca G, Kuhn P, et al. (August 2006). "Supramolecular architecture of severe acute respiratory syndrome Corona virus revealed by electron cryomicroscopy". Journal of Virology. 80 (16): 7918–28. doi:10.1128/JVI.00645-06.
11. Fehr AR, Perlman S (2015). "Corona viruses: an overview of their replication and pathogenesis". In Maier HJ, Bickerton E, Britton P (eds.). Corona viruses. Methods in Molecular Biology. 1282. Springer. pp. 1–23. doi:10.1007/978-1-4939-2438-7_1.
12. Lai MM, Cavanagh D (1997). "The molecular biology of Corona viruses". Advances in Virus Research. 48: 1–100. doi:10.1016/S0065-3527(08)60286-9.
13. Cavanagh D, Mawditt K, Sharma M, Drury SE, Ainsworth HL, Britton P, Gough RE (August 2001). Schmidt A, Weber O, Wolff MH (eds.). "Detection of a Corona virus from turkey poults in Europe genetically related to infectious bronchitis virus of chickens". Avian Pathology. Birkhäuser Advances in Infectious Diseases BAID. Birkhäuser. 30 (4): 355–68. doi:10.1007/3-7643-7339-3_1.
14. "2017.012-015S" (xlsx). International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV). October 2018. Archived from the original on 2019-05-14. Retrieved 2020-01-24.
15. "ICTV Taxonomy history: Orthocoronavirinae". International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV). Retrieved 2020-01-24.
16. Fan Y, Zhao K, Shi ZL, Zhou P (March 2019). "Bat Corona viruses in China". Viruses. 11 (3): 210. doi:10.3390/v11030210. PMC 6466186.
17. International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (2010-08-24). "ICTV Master Species List 2009—v10" (xls).
18. Wertheim JO, Chu DK, Peiris JS, Kosakovsky Pond SL, Poon LL (June 2013). "A case for the ancient origin of Corona viruses". Journal of Virology. 87 (12): 7039–45. doi:10.1128/JVI.03273-12.
20. Decaro N (2011). Tidona C, Darai G (eds.). AlphaCorona virus. The Springer Index of Viruses. Springer. pp. 371–383. doi:10.1007/978-0-387-95919-1_56.
21. Decaro N (2011). Tidona C, Darai G (eds.). BetaCorona virus. The Springer Index of Viruses. Springer. pp. 385–401. doi:10.1007/978-0-387-95919-1_57.
22. Decaro N (2011). "GammaCorona virus". In Tidona C, Darai G (eds.). The Springer Index of Viruses. Springer. pp. 403–413. doi:10.1007/978-0-387-95919-1_58.
23. Li F, Li W, Farzan M, Harrison SC (September 2005). "Structure of SARS Corona virus spike receptor-binding domain complexed with receptor". Science. 309 (5742): 1864–68. Bibcode: 2005Sci...309.1864L. doi:10.1126/science.1116480.
24. Doucleef M (2012-09-26). "Scientists Go Deep on Genes of SARS-Like Virus". Associated Press. Archived from the original on 2012-09-27. Retrieved 2012-09-27.
25. Falco M (2012-09-24). "New SARS-like virus poses medical mystery". CNN Health. Archived from the original on 2013-11-01. Retrieved 2013-03-16.
26. "New SARS-like virus found in Middle East". Al-Jazeera. 2012-09-24. Archived from the original on 2013-03-09. Retrieved 2013-03-16.
27. Kelland K (2012-09-28). "New virus not spreading easily between people: WHO". Reuters. Archived from the original on 2012-11-24. Retrieved 2013-03-16.
28. Nouveau Corona virus—Point de situation: Un nouveau casd'infectionconfirmé Archived 8 June 2013 at the Wayback Machine (Novel Corona virus—Status report: A new case of confirmed infection) 12 May 2013, social-sante.gouv.fr
29. "MERS Transmission". Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). 2019-08-02. Archived from the original on 2019-12-07. Retrieved 2019-12-10.
30. "Novel Corona virus infection". World Health Association. 2013-05-22. Archived from the original on 2013-06-07. Retrieved 2013-05-23.
31. "MERS in the U.S." Center for Disease Control. 2019-08-02. Archived from the original on 2019-12-15. Retrieved 2019-12-10.
32. Sang-Hun C (2015-06-08). "MERS Virus's Path: One Man, Many South Korean Hospitals". The New York Times. Archived from the original on 2017-07-15. Retrieved 2017-03-01.
33. "Middle East respiratory syndrome Corona virus (MERS-CoV)". WHO. Archived from the original on 2019-10-18. Retrieved 2019-12-10.
34. The Editorial Board (2020-01-29). "Is the World Ready for the Corona virus ?-Distrust in science and institutions could be a major problem if the outbreak worsens". The New York Times. Retrieved 2020-01-30.
35. The Editorial Board (2020-01-29). "Is the World Ready for the Corona virus ?-Distrust in science and institutions could be a major problem if the outbreak worsens". The New York Times. Retrieved 2020-01-30.
36. "WHO Statement Regarding Cluster of Pneumonia Cases in Wuhan, China". www.who.int. 2020-01-09. Archived from the original on 2020-01-14. Retrieved 2020-01-10.
37. "Laboratory testing of human suspected cases of novel Corona virus (nCoV) infection. Interim guidance, 10 January 2020" (PDF). Archived from the original on 2020-01-20. Retrieved 2020-01-14.
38. "Novel Corona virus 2019, Wuhan, China". www.cdc.gov (CDC). 2020-01-23. Archived from the original on 2020-01-20. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
39. "2019 Novel Corona virus infection (Wuhan, China): Outbreak update". Canada.ca. 2020-01-21.
40. "COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)". ArcGIS. Johns Hopkins University. Retrieved 2020-04-30.
41. Hui DS, I Azhar E, Madani TA, Ntoumi F, Kock R, Dar O, et al. (February 2020). "The continuing 2019-nCoV epidemic threat of novel Corona viruses to global health—The latest 2019 novel Corona virus outbreak in Wuhan, China". International Journal of Infectious Diseases. 91: 264–66. doi: 10.1016/j.ijid.2020.01.009.
42. Cohen J (2020-01-26). "Wuhan seafood market may not be source of novel virus spreading globally". ScienceMag American Association for the Advancement of Science. (AAAS). Archived from the original on 2020-01-27. Retrieved 2020-01-29.
43. Eschner K (2020-01-28). "We're still not sure where the COVID-19 really came from". Popular Science. Archived from the original on 2020-01-30. Retrieved 2020-01-30.
44. https://www.theweek.in/news/world/2020/04/19/Corona virus-man-made-in-wuhan-lab-says-nobel-laureate.html
45. https://www.indiatoday.in/trending-news/story/this-book-predicted-2020-Corona virus-outbreak-12-years-ago-trending-now-1652433-2020-03-04
46. https://www.worldometers.info/Corona virus/country/india/
47. https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-Corona viruses
48. G. Kampf, D. Todf, S. Plaender, E. Steinmann. “Persistence of Corona viruses on inanimate surfaces and their inactivation with biocidal agents”. vol: 104, issue: 3, P 246-251, March 01, 2020, doi: https:// doi.org/10.1016/j.jhin.2020.01.022.