India's public and private sector banks are quickly adopting digital banking. To stimulate customer participation in e-commerce, they are offering classic products as well as innovating and developing new ones. It does, however, present both obstacles and opportunities. The study's main goal is to learn about bankers' perspectives on digital banking as well as employees' perceptions on digital banking-based services and their efficacy. The study is exploratory as well as analytical. A standardized questionnaire was created to gather data on issues such as digital banking implementation obstacles, training, skill enhancement, and customer satisfaction.
Cite this article:
A. Vignesh. Employees Perspective on Digital Banking. Asian Journal of Management. 2022;13(3):223-6. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2022.00039
A. Vignesh. Employees Perspective on Digital Banking. Asian Journal of Management. 2022;13(3):223-6. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2022.00039 Available on: https://ajmjournal.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-13-3-9
1. Adinath B. Kuchanur. Consistent Performance in Key Operating Dimensions: A Study of the Selected Public Sector and Private Sector Banks in India. Asian J. Management 3(2): April-June, 2012 page 62-72.
2. Alzaidi A., Qamar S. (2018), Factors affecting the adoption of Internet Banking, International Journal of Business Information Systems (IJBIS), Vol. 28, No. 1
3. Debashree Chakraborty. E – Banking: Challenges and Development in India. Asian J. Management 6(1): January–March, 2015 page 53-60.
4. Deepti S. (n.d.). Civil service india. Retrieved from (2016, august 5). Retrieved from Future of banking in today’s digital world: https://www.livemint.com/Opinion/7gnlnq8ttfdbyru5e9ku1i/Future-of-banking-intodays- digital-world.html
5. Deepti, s. (n.d.). Civil service india. Retrieved from https://www.civilserviceindia.com/subject/Essay/how-digitization-is-strengtheningindian- democracy.html
6. Farana Kureshi, Viral Bhatt. Impact of various factors towards the Service Quality of Digital Banking. Int. J. Rev. and Res. Social Sci. 2018; 6(4): 479-485.
7. Golani, p. (2017, may 27). Digitalization in Banks – Trends, Opportunities and Challenges . Present vs. Future dilemma – Invest Right Now Or Save For Tomorrow.
8. Gerald A Cole (2002), A Book of Personnel and Human Resource Management, 5th Edition.
9. Hassan, S. U. (2013). Electronic Banking Produts and performance of Nigerian listed deposit money banks. American Journal of Computer Technology and Application , 138- 148.
10. Hosein, S. S. (2013). Consideration the effect of e-banking on bank profitability; Case study selected Asian countries. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, , 4(11), 112-117.
11. Michael Armstrong (2009). A hand book of Human Resource Management Practice, 10th Edition.
12. Mona Pattanaik. Linkage of Banks through SHG as A Tool for Women Empowerment in India. Int. J. Rev. and Res. Social Sci. 2(4): Oct. - Dec. 2014; Page 201-204.
13. Monica Kabra. Mobile Commerce: A Revolution in Indian Business. Asian J. Management 5(2): April-June, 2014 page 150-154.
14. Gupta, S. a. (2017). The Impact of Electronic Banking and Information Technology on the Employees of Banking Sector. SAGE Journals, , 42(4), 379-387.
15. Jain, R. K. (2011). Factors influencing the outsourcing decisions: A study of the banking sector in India. Strategic Outsourcing:. An International Journal, , 4, 294-322.
16. Koti K. (2016, Aug). Customer awareness and adaptability towards internet banking: A study of Indian banking industry. Www.socialresearchjournals.com. Volume 2, Issue 8. 63- 67.
17. K. Raj Kumar. Technical Analysis of Banking Sector in India. Asian J. Management 2(3): July-Sept., 2011 page 98-103.
18. P. Ashok Kumar, K. Sundar. Problems Hindering the Job Performance of Women Executives in Private Sector Banks in Puducherry. Asian J. Management 3(2): April-June, 2012 page 73-79.
19. Rathee, D. V. (2017). Perception of customer towards service quality: a study of digital banking practices. International journal of management, IT and Engineering, 1-19.
20. Sanskrity Joseph. Service Quality of Public Sector Banks: A Study. Asian J. Management 2(4): Oct.-Dec., 2011 page 169-172.
21. S. Sheela, A. Jalal. E-Commerce in Indian Economic Environment. Asian J. Management 4(4): October –December, 2013 page 269-271
22. Suman Kalyan Chaudhury, Debi Prasad Mishra, Santanu Kumar Das. Corporate Governance: A Study on Indian Banking Sector. Asian J. Management 4(4): October –December, 2013 page 260-268.
23. Surabhi Singh, Renu Arora. I T Enabled Banking Services: Extent of Use by Customers and Their Problems. Asian J. Management; 6(3): July-Sept., 2015 page 200-208.
24. Syed Saleem Aquil, N. S. Baghel. A Study on Relevance of E- Business in India. Asian J. Management 5(2): April-June, 2014 page 268-271.
25. Viral Bhatt, Farana Kureshi. Digital Banking- Relation of Determined variables related to Service Quality. Int. J. Rev. and Res. Social Sci. 2018; 6(4): 486-491.
26. Vignesh, A., and Nagarajan, P. S. (2018). GIG Economy in India. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research (IJMER), 3(1), 2277-7881
27. Vignesh, A., and Nagarajan, P. S. (2018). Hr Practices In Manufacturing Startups. ZENITH International Restaurant Business, 118(6), 0097-8043.
28. Vignesh, A., and Nagarajan, P. S. (2018). Opportunities and challenges of implementing ERP in Indian startups. ZENITH International Journal of Business Economics and Management Research, 8(2), 185-197.
29. Vignesh, A., and Nagarajan, P. S. Hr Practices and their Collision on Employees Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment. International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Sciences, Greenfield Advanced Research Publishing House, 6 (12), 2278-6236.
30. Vignesh, A., and Nagarajan, P. S. (2018). Prospects and Challenges of Indian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. International Journal of Organisational Behaviour and Management Perspectives" Pezzottaite Journals, 6(2), 3438 – 3445.
31. Vignesh A. Nagarajan P. S., Impact of ICT on Student Performance in Higher Education: Organizational Change. Shanlax International Journal of Commerce, 6 (2).
32. Vignesh A. Nagarajan P. S., An Empirical Study on Effectiveness of Training and Development of Employees in TIDC India, Chennai. International Journal of Management Research and Social Science, 4 (1), 37 – 41
33. WESCHOOL. (2017, AUGUST 12). Digital revolution in the Indian banking sector. Banks in India have witnessed a radical change from 'conventional banking to convenience banking'. Today, they are poised for 'digital banking' at a rapid pace.
34. Yadav, M. R. (2017, june 9). Digitalization is enhancing customer experience and making it easy for the customer to do business with the Bank and vice-versa, by effective use of technology. That is true digitalization. (s. Tiger, Interviewer)
35. Textbook. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://3 month/blog/history-of-banking-in-india