Mankurani Goel, Yogita Gupta
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Mankurani Goel1, Yogita Gupta2
1Course coordinator: BBA, Suryadatta Institute of Management, Information Research and Technology,
Pune, Maharashtra India.
2Visiting Faculty, Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Pune, Maharashtra India.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2023
Junk food is analogous to slang language used. Junk food had a dire impact on the mental and physical health. Knowingly or unknowingly people get attracted towards it without knowing how harmful it is on our mind and body. Advertisement and social media play very important role in sales and consumption of junk food. A short-term benefit has worst effect not only on our bodies but also on our productivity. Some of the Junk food also include harmful chemicals and salt which can adversely affect our health. Eating appropriate food at right time is equally important. Awareness about the worst side effect of junk food will help to avoid from the healthy diet regimen. Home-made food and balance diet awareness is lacking among most of the people in today’s busy and digital world. Wrong food practices may lead to major health issues like cardia attack, dyslexia etc. This study shed light on the reasons of popularity of junk food, contribution of junk foods to poor health, effect of junk food on productivity, corporate role for employee’s health and awareness and reasons for avoiding the junk food.
Cite this article:
Mankurani Goel, Yogita Gupta. A Study on: Poor Dietary Habits. Asian Journal of Management. 2023;14(2):118-0. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2023.00018
Mankurani Goel, Yogita Gupta. A Study on: Poor Dietary Habits. Asian Journal of Management. 2023;14(2):118-0. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2023.00018 Available on: https://ajmjournal.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2023-14-2-3
3. Anmol Lamba, Veena Garg. Impact of junk food on health status and physical performance of school going children (12-13 years). International Journal of Food Science and Nutrition. 2017 November 6;(2) 2:49-51.
4. Bhaskar Rajveer, Ola Monika. Junk food: impact on health. Journal of Drug Delivery & Therapeutics. 2012, available on http://jddtonline.info.
5. Sharma V. Adolescent’s knowledge regarding harmful effects of junk food. IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences. 2013; 1(6):01-04.
6. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0220209.t001 The productivity gains associated with a junkfood tax and their impact on cost effectiveness Hannah E. Carter, Deborah J. Schofield, Rupendra Shrestha, Lennert Veerman
7. Bhasker Rajweer and Ola Monika, in their paper on “ Junk food:impact on health”, published in Journal of Drug Delivery & Therapeutics. 2012, 2(3):67-73 with ISSN: 2250-1177
16. Jamie Ducharme.“Poor Diets Are Linked to 20% of All Deaths Worldwide, Study Says. But These Foods Could Help”, April3,2019, https://time.com/5562994/diet-disease-mortality/