Le Thi Khanh Ly, Ho Tan Tuyen
Le Thi Khanh Ly1,2*, Ho Tan Tuyen3,4
1International School, Duy Tan University, Da Nang 550000, Vietnam.
2Institute of Research and Development, Duy Tan University, Da Nang 550000, Vietnam.
3Faculty of Business Administration, Duy Tan University, Da Nang 550000, Vietnam.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 1,
Year - 2023
This study determines the factors affecting employee satisfaction at Thanh Long company. The thesis uses qualitative research methods(group discussion) and quantitative research methods. The research shows that there are five positive impact on employee satisfaction. Specifically,“Salary” has the most positive effect, followed by “Bonus”,“Praise and Recognition”,“Fame” and the least influential factor is “Welfare”.
Cite this article:
Le Thi Khanh Ly, Ho Tan Tuyen, Relationship between Employee Satisfaction and Extrinsic Rewards: Case of Thanh Long Company in Vietnam. Asian Journal of Management.2023;14(1):1-5. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2023.00001
Le Thi Khanh Ly, Ho Tan Tuyen, Relationship between Employee Satisfaction and Extrinsic Rewards: Case of Thanh Long Company in Vietnam. Asian Journal of Management.2023;14(1):1-5. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2023.00001 Available on: https://ajmjournal.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2023-14-1-1
1. Maslow, A. H. (1943). A theory of human motivation. Psychological Review, 50(4), 370–396. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0054346
2. Kusku, F. (2003). Employee satisfaction in higher education: the case of academic and administrative staff in Turkey. Career Development International.
3. Wright, B. E., and Kim, S. (2004). Participation’s influence on job satisfaction: The importance of job characteristics. Review of Public Personnel Administration, 24(1), 18-40.
4. Usha Tiwari. Training and Development, Job Satisfaction and HRD Climate In A Service Organisation. Asian J. Management 5(4): Oct.- Dec., 2014 page 431-434.
5. Faizan Ashraf Mir. Employee job satisfaction: A Study of Centaur Lake View Hotel. Asian J. Management; 6(3): July-Sept., 2015 page 220-228.
6. Shweta Rajput, Mayank Singhal, Shiv Kant Tiwari. Job Satisfaction and Employee Loyalty: A study of Academicians. Asian J. Management. 2016; 7(2): 105-109.
7. Ruchika. A Study of Job Satisfaction amongst Government and Private School Teachers in Delhi. Asian J. Management; 2017; 8(1):30-36.
8. Pravin Jadhav. Employee satisfaction in textile mills. Asian J. Management 3(3): July-Sept., 2012 page 149-152.
9. Staff. Antonette Asumptha J., Collin Joseph Xavier. Innovative Factors in Employee Satisfaction. Asian J. Management 5(1): January–March, 2014 page 75-76.
10. Pooja Dasgupta, Khushbu Dubey. A Comparative Study on Modicum of Performance Management and Employee Satisfaction. Asian J. Management. 2016; 7(4): 251-258.
11. Shilpi Kaushik, Aseem Mehta, Aseem Mehta, Shashwata Srivastava, Smita Mehendale. Factors Affecting Employee Satisfaction – A Methodological and Thematic Review. Asian Journal of Management. 2018; 9(1):834-840.
12. Shobha B. Hangarki. Welfare Amenities and Social Security Measures in Nationalized Banks of Hyderabad Karnataka Region. Asian J. Management 5(3): July-September, 2014 page 359-361.
13. Alekh Kumar Sahu, Abdul Alim Khan. Political Scenario as to Welfare of Minorities in India (Before and after Independence of our Country). Int. J. Ad. Social Sciences 2(2): April-June, 2014; Page 81-86.