1. International Accreditation Service. www.iasonline.org. Accessed on June 27th, 2020.
2. Jagadeesh, R., Improvement of quality of higher education in engineering sciences with emphasis on international aspects. The Indian J. of Tech. Educ .2000; 23(3): 43-47.
3. Engineering Accreditation Commission. Engineering Criteria: Criteria for accrediting engineering programs (effective for evaluation during the 2004-2005 accreditation cycle). Baltimore: Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET-2003). www.abet.org. Accessed on June 25th, 2020.
4. Van Damme, D., Trends and models in international quality assurance and accreditation in higher education in relation to trade in education services. OECD/US Forum on Trade in Educational Services, Washington, DC, USA, 2002; 1-51.
5. Banerjee S. Role of Food Companies to Supply Nutritious Foods as per Buyers Changing Lifestyles, Buying Habits, and the Recent Trends. Int J Innov Res Sci Eng Technol. 2020;9 (3):1062-1067. doi:10.15680/IJIRSET.2020.0903127
6. Irandoust, S., Nicklasson, C. and Sjöberg, J. Do national quality audits enhance quality at the institutional level? Experience from Chalmers University of Technology. Proc. 2nd Global Congress on Engng. Educ., Wismar, Germany.2000; 261-263.
7. Banerjee S. Broiler Poultry Farming is a Methodical Rural Business: A Case Study in Basirhat, West Bengal. Int J Res Manag Soc Sci. 2018;6(1):77-86.
8. Markusik, S., Sajdak, C. and Pudlowski, Z. J. Reflections on the accreditation process in Polish technical universities. Proc. 8th Baltic Region Seminar on Engng. Educ., Kaunas, Lithuania. 2004; 39-43.
9. Asian Accreditation Accord (AAA). http://www.nba-aicte.ernet.in/ nba-aicte/aaa.htm. Accessed on June 25th, 2020.
10. National Board of Accreditation (NBA). http://www.nba-aicte.ernet.in. Accessed on June 25th, 2020.
11. Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Co-operation (APLAC). http://www.aplac.org. Accessed on June 25th, 2020.
12. International Accreditation New Zealand (IANZ). http://www.ianz.govt.nz/index.htm. Accessed on June 26th, 2020.
13. Banerjee S. Uses of technologies and social media for diet and exercise awareness among obese, hypothyroid, and pre-diabetic women–A case study in West Bengal. J Xi'an Univ Archit Technol. 2020;12(3):4682-4688. doi: https://doi.org/10.37896/ JXAT12.03/426.
14. Joint Accreditation System for Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ), http://www.jas-anz.com.au/showpage.php. Accessed on June 26th, 2020.
15. Besterfield-Sacre, M., Shuman, L.J. and Wolfe, H., Modelling undergraduate engineering outcomes. Inter. J. of Engng. Educ.2002;18 (2):128-139.
16. Anderson, D., Johnson, R., and Milligan, B. (Eds). Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Australian Higher Education: an Assessment of Australian and International Practice. Canberra: Department of Education, Training, and Youth Affairs (DETYA). 2000. Accessed on June 26th, 2020.
17. Dimensions of the sports courts. www.quickgs.com. Accessed on June 28th, 2020.
18. Banerjee S. Dietary supplements market in India is rapidly growing-An Overview. IMS Manag J. 2018;10(1):1-6.
19. Medrano, C.T., Ube, M., Plaza, I. and Blesa, A. The tools of quality in electronic engineering education. European J. of Engng. Educ. 2002; 27(4): 325-337.
20. Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET), Accreditation Policy, and Procedure Manual. Baltimore: Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) 2003, http://www.abet.org. Accessed on June 26th, 2020.
21. Patil, A.S. and Pudlowski, Z.J, Strategies for international accreditation and recognition of engineering and technology education in the Asia-Pacific region. Proc. 4th Global Congress on Engng. Educ., Bangkok, Thailand, 2004. 301-304.
22. Wellington, P., Thomas, I., Powell, I. and Clarke, B., Authentic assessment applied to engineering and business undergraduate consulting teams. Inter. J. of Engng. Educ. 2002.18(2): 168-179.
23. Scott, G. and Yates, K.W., Using successful graduates to improve the quality of undergraduate engineering programmes. European J. of Engng. Educ.2002; 27(4): 363-378.
24. Patil, A.S. and Pudlowski, Z.J., The globalization of the Indian economy: a need for the internationalization of higher technical education. World Trans. on Engng. and Technology Educ., 2, 3, 367-372 (2003).
25. International Accreditation Organisation (IAO). http://www.iao. org. Accessed on June 26th, 2020.
26. Higher Learning Accreditation Consultant and Training. HLACT.UK. http://www.hlact.org.Accessed on June 27th, 2020.
27. Ensure HOWTO, Being S.W., Media S, For AS, Read S, Quarantine D. How to Ensure During Covid-19 Top 5 Books Students. Published online, 2020. Accessed on June 30th, 2020.
28. World Health Organization. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): Situation Report – 38. February 27th, 2020. Accessed at Retrieved February 28th, 2020.
29. Banerjee S, Srivastava S, Giri AK. Possible nutritional approach to cope with COVID-19 in Indian perspective. Adv Res J Med Clin Sci. 2020;06(06):207-219.
30. Banerjee S, Samaddar B. Impact of COVID-19 Lockdown on Overweight Typically Managed by Easy Diet Planning- A Mini-Review. Int J Technol. 2020;10(1):19-22.
31. Viswanadhan, K.G., Rao, N.J. and Mukhopadhyay, C., A prediction of the accreditation status of engineering programmes in India: a logistic regression approach. World Trans. On Engng. and Technology Educ., 3, 2, 195-198 (2004)