Ho Tan Tuyen, Le Thi Khanh Ly, Nguyen Mau Duy Lam
Ho Tan Tuyen1,2*, Le Thi Khanh Ly3,2, Nguyen Mau Duy Lam3,2
1Faculty of Business Administration, Duy Tan University, Da Nang 550000, Vietnam.
2Institute of Research and Development, Duy Tan University, Da Nang 550000, Vietnam.
3International School, Duy Tan University, Da Nang 550000, Vietnam.
Volume - 13,
Issue - 3,
Year - 2022
This study determines the factors affecting consumer’s decision to purchase digital marketing service at GCO company. The thesis uses qualitative research methods (group discussion) and quantitative research methods. The research shows that there are three positive impact on client’s decision to purchase digital marketing service. Specifically, “Price” has the most positive effect, followed by “Staff quality”, and the least influential factor is “Reputation”.
Cite this article:
Ho Tan Tuyen, Le Thi Khanh Ly, Nguyen Mau Duy Lam. Factors affecting Consumer's Decision to Purchase Digital Marketing Services at GCO company. Asian Journal of Management. 2022;13(3):181-5. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2022.00033
Ho Tan Tuyen, Le Thi Khanh Ly, Nguyen Mau Duy Lam. Factors affecting Consumer's Decision to Purchase Digital Marketing Services at GCO company. Asian Journal of Management. 2022;13(3):181-5. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2022.00033 Available on: https://ajmjournal.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-13-3-3
1. Kotler, P. (2011). Re-inventing marketing to manage the environmental imperative, forthcoming. Journal of Marketing, 75(July)
2. Gupta, N. (2020). Digital marketing: Trends, opportunities, and challenges. Asian Journal of Management, 11(4), 434-440. Doi: 10.5958/2321-5763.2020.00066.9
3. Chaffey, D., and Ellis-Chadwick, F. (2019). Digital Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice. Pearson uk.
4. Ravikumar, J. S., Ghouse, S. M., and Reddy, T. N. (2018). A Study on Effectiveness of Google Virtual Tour on Business Promotions. Asian Journal of Management, 9(1), 548-554. Doi: 10.5958/2321-5763.2018.00086.0
5. Bennett, P. D., Lamm, R. P., and Fry, R. A. (1988). Marketing (pp. 630-640). New York: McGraw-Hill.
6. Lamb, C. W., Hair, J. F., and McDaniel, C. (2011). Essentials of marketing. Cengage Learning.
7. Naderian, A., and Baharun, R. (2015). Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Behavior. Asian Journal of Management. DOI: 10.5958/2321-5763.2015.00036.0
8. Sharma, R. L. (2017). The Study of Customer Behaviour and Its Impact on Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty and Service Quality Perception in E-Banking Services in Jammu Division. Asian Journal of Management, 8(2), 241-245. DOI: 10.5958/2321-5763.2017.00037.3
9. Jha, A. K., Deshmukh, G. K., and Joseph, S. (2016). Customers Intention to Switch towards Mobile Number Portability in Chhattisgarh–A Study. Asian Journal of Management, 7(3), 213-218. DOI: 10.5958/2321-5763.2016.00032.9
10. Lalitha, S., and Prasad, V. M. (2010). A Study of CRM Practices and Customer Satisfaction in Telecom Sector. Asian Journal of Management, 1(2), 47-54.
11. Joseph, S. (2011). Customer Engagement Practices of Insurance Companies: A Study in Raipur City. Asian Journal of Management, 2(3), 138-140.
12. Kumar, N. S. (2015). An empirical study on the influence of independent marketing variables on the purchasing decision of selected personal care products. Asian Journal of Management, 6(2), 128-134. DOI: 10.5958/2321-5763.2015.00019.0
13. Hasan, R., and Verma, P. (2020). A Study of Factors Influencing Consumer’s Behaviour Towards Purchasing a Smart Phone in Raipur City. International Journal of Advances in Social Sciences, 8(3), 87-95. DOI: 10.5958/2454-2679.2020.00008.0
14. Le Vu Ha (2020). Nghiên cứu các yếu tố tác động đến quyết định sử dụng dịch vụ kế toán của doanh nghiệp nhỏ và vừa tỉnh Đồng Nai. Tạp chí Kế toán and Kiểm toán (4), 84-89.
15. Kanthe, R. (2010). Consumer Buying Behavior and Non-Prescriptive Drugs Shopping In Sangli. Asian Journal of Management, 1(2), 55-60.
16. G. K. Deshmukh, R. P. Das.(2012). Consumer Buying Behaviour for High Involvement Products -A Study. Asian J. Management 3(3): July-Sept., 2012 page 153-157