M. Narayanan, S. Chandrasekaran
M. Narayanan1, S. Chandrasekaran2
1Research Scholar, Post Graduate and Research Department of Commerce, Vivekananda College, Tiruvedakam West, Madurai, Tamilnadu – 625234.
2Assistant Professor, Post Graduate and Research Department of Commerce, Vivekananda College, Tiruvedakam West, Madurai, Tamilnadu – 625234.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 1,
Year - 2023
This Paper Provides an outline of in experienced banking initiatives as an emerging trend for banking enterprise in India. The banking quarter systematic upgrade and blessings for banking system. The Indian banking region provide services in clients. The economic improvement and aggressive economic help with public area banks and private area banks in southern districts of Tamilnadu. The customer’s cognizance and utilization of green banking initiatives to evaluate the practices and progress of the banking sports in sustainable development of banking quarter. The fundamental goals of the have a look at the purchaser usage of green banking projects and consciousness of the services. The have a look at conceptual evaluation that green banking initiatives across the sustainable improvement of the banking quarter. The inexperienced banking offerings and tasks cognizance and conceptual sustainable increase environmental activities. The examine subsequently concludes the banking zone greater than awareness programme and projects associated activities. It diversification of sports in green banking projects have lot extra efforts from banking area in each public sector and private area banks in the examine vicinity.
Cite this article:
M. Narayanan, S. Chandrasekaran. A Study on Public Sector Banks and Private Sector Banks: Customer Usage of Green Banking Initiatives – A Special Reference TO Internet Banking. Asian Journal of Management.2023;14(1):65-0. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2023.00011
M. Narayanan, S. Chandrasekaran. A Study on Public Sector Banks and Private Sector Banks: Customer Usage of Green Banking Initiatives – A Special Reference TO Internet Banking. Asian Journal of Management.2023;14(1):65-0. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2023.00011 Available on: https://ajmjournal.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2023-14-1-11
1. www.universepg.com, ISSN: 2663-7820 (Online) & 2663-7812 (Print) https://doi.org/10.34104/cjbis.020.01050119
2. Belinda Maria Mendis and Neha U Baber (2020), Custoemr perspective towards green banking initiatives in india, International Journal of Research Culture society (www.IJRCS.ORG)IISN No- 2456-6683, Volume – 4, Issue – 1, January 2020, Page No- 13-144.
3. Herath A.K and Herath S.P(2019), Impact of green banking initiatives on customer satisfaction: A Conceptual model of customer satisfaction on green banking, IOSR Journal of Business and management (IOSR - JBM), e-ISSN:2278-487x, p-ISSN:2319-7668, Volume – 21, Issue – 1, Ser. III January 2019, Page No- 24-35.
4. Swanadeep malty (2019), Green banking: A new strategic initiative for growth and sustainable development, international journal of scientific development and research (IJSDR), ISSN: 2455-2631, Volume – 4, Issue – 6, JUNE 2019, Page No- 160-166.
5. Bansi Patel and Urvi Amin (2012) ; “ Plastic money: roadway towards cashless society”.
6. Anand Chand, David Leeming, Edo Stork, Alan Agassi, Randall Biliki (2012); The impact of ICT on rural development in solomom islands: The PFnet case, ISBN 982-01-0629, ICT capacity building at Usp project, the university of the south pacific.
7. Aastha Gupta, Munish Gupta (2013); Electronic mode of payment – A Study of Indian banking system, international journal of enterprise computing and business systems, ISSN 2230-8849, vol. 2, issue 2.
8. Norizan Abdul Razak, Jalaluddin Abdul, and Murad saeed (2013); A development of smart village implementation plan for agriculture: a pioneer project in Malaysia; proceedings of the 4th international conference on computing and informatics, ICOCI 2013 August, 2013 Sarawak, Malaysia. University Utara Malaysia; pp 24.
9. A. Surendar Kumar, D. Venkatarama Raju (2015); A sstudy on banking services of new generation banking: international journal of science and research , ISSN 2319-7064, vol. 4, issue 10, pp 459-462.
10. Preeti Singh (2013); An exploratory study on internet banking usage in semi – urban areas in india, international journal of scientific and research publications, vol. 3, issue no. 8, ISSN 2250-3153, pp 1-5.