1. Ahn, T., Ryu, S., and Han, I. (2007). The impact of web quality and playfulness on user Acceptance of online retailing. Information and Management, 44(3), 263-275.
2. Anderson, E., and Sullivan, M., (1993), “The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction”, Marketing Science, 12, 125- 143 (Spring).
3. Ballantine, P. W., (2005), “Effects of interactivity and product information on consumer Satisfaction in an online retail setting”, International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, 33(6), 461-471.
4. Brown, T.J., Barry, T.E., Dacin, P.A., and Gunst, R. F., (2005), "Spreading the Word: Investigating the Antecedents of Consumers' Positive Word-of-Mouth Intentuions and Behaviors in a Retailing Context", Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 33(2), 123-138.
5. Bruner, G. C., Hensel, P. J., and James, K. E. (2001). Marketing scales handbook. Chicago, IL: American Marketing Association. Buhalis, D. (2000). Marketing the competitive destination of the future. Tourism management, 21(1), 97-116.
6. Buhalis, D., and Law, R. (2008). Progress in information technology and tourism management: 20 years on and 10 years after the Internet—The state of E- Tourism research, Tourism management, 29(4), 609-623.
7. Diren, M. (2012). Website characteristics effects on online consumer intentions and online Purchases: an empirical literature review. AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings, 23208-216.
8. Finn, Adam, Luming Wang, and Tema Frank. "Attribute perceptions, customer satisfaction and Intention to recommend e-services." Journal of Interactive Marketing 23.3 (2009): 209- 220.
9. Ganguly, B., Dash, S. B., and Cyr, D. (2009). Website characteristics, trust, and purchase intention in online stores: An empirical study in the Indian context. Journal of Information Science and Technology, 6(2), 22-44.
10. Ho, C., and Wu, W., (1999), “Antecedents of consumer satisfaction on the Internet: an empirical study of online shopping”, Proceedings of the 32nd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences.
11. Kim, H., and Fesenmaier, D. R. (2008). Persuasive design of destination websites: An analysis of first impression. Journal of Travel Research.
12. Kim, J., Jin, B., and Swinney, L. J., (2009), "The role of etail quality, e-satisfaction and e-trust in online loyalty development process", Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 16(4), 239-247 (July).
13. Kuan, Huei-Huang, Gee-Woo Bock, and Vichita Vathanophas. "Comparing the effects of Website quality on customer initial purchase and continued purchase at e-commerce Websites." Behaviour and Information Technology 27.1 (2008): 3-16.
14. Kuo, Y., (2003), “A study on service quality of virtual community websites”, Total Quality Management, 14(4), 461-473.
15. Law, R., Qi, S., and Buhalis, D. (2010). Progress in tourism management: A review of website Evaluation in tourism research. Tourism management, 31(3), 297-313.
16. Lee, G. G., and Lin, H. F. (2005). Customer perceptions of e-service quality in online shopping. International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, 33(2), 161-176.
17. Li, H., Kuo, C., and Russell, M. G., (1999), “The impact of perceived channel utilities, shopping orientations and demographics on the consumer’s online buying behavior”, Journal ofComputer Mediated Communication, 5, 23-50.
18. Mithas, S., Ramasubbu, N., Krishnan, M. S., and Fornell, C. (2006). Designing websites for Customer loyalty across business domains: a multilevel analysis. Journal of Management Information Systems, 23(3), 97-127.
19. Mpinganjira, M. (2014). Understanding online repeat purchase intentions: A relationship Marketing perspective. Management-Journal of Contemporary Management Issues, (Vol. 19/2), 117-135.
20. Pan, B., and D. R. Fesenmaier (2006). “Travel Information Search and Navigation on the Internet.” In Travel Destination Recommendation Systems: Behavioral Foundations and Applications, edited by D. R. Fesenmaier, H. Werthner, and K. W. Wöber. Oxford shire, UK: CABI publishing, pp. 30-44
21. Pires, G., Stanton, J., and Beckford, A. (2004), “Influences on the perceived risk of purchasing online”, Journal of Consumer Behavior, 4(2), 118-131.
22. Ramayah, T., and Joshua Ignatius. “Impact of perceived Usefulness, perceived Ease of use and perceived enjoyment on intention to shop online." ICFAI Journal of Systems Management (IJSM) 3.3 (2005): 36-51.
23. Ranganathan, C., and Ganapathy, S. (2002). Key dimensions of business-to-consumer Website. Information and Management, 39(6), 457-465.
24. Ribbink, D., Van Riel, A. C., Liljander, V., and Streukens, S. (2004). Comfort your online Customer: quality, trust and loyalty on the internet. Managing Service Quality: An International Journal, 14(6), 446-456.
25. Shankar, V., Smith, A. K., and Rangaswamy, A. (2003). Customer satisfaction and loyalty in online and offline environments. International journal of research in marketing, 20(2), 153-175.
26. Wen, I. (2012). An Empirical Study of an Online Travel Purchase Intention Model. Journal of Travel and Tourism Marketing, 29(1), 18-39.
27. Yang, Z., (2001), “Consumer perceptions of service quality in Internet-based electronic commerce”, EMAC Conference.