Le Thi Khanh Ly, Ho Tan Tuyen
Le Thi Khanh Ly1,2, Ho Tan Tuyen3
1International School, Duy Tan University, Da Nang 550000, Vietnam.
2Institute of Research and Development, Duy Tan University, Da Nang 550000, Vietnam.
3Faculty of Business Administration, Duy Tan University, Da Nang 550000, Vietnam.
Volume - 12,
Issue - 1,
Year - 2021
Nowadays, any organization that intends to complete through people must take the utmost care with how it chooses organization members. These decisions have a critical impact on the organization’s ability to complete, as well as every applicant’s job life. These decisions are too important because this is not only unfair to applicants who are wrongly denied jobs, but it is also a questionable business practice because it hurts the firm’s ability to complete. Therefore, evaluating the efficiency of the hiring process is necessary for all organizations. There are many tools to manage and measure the efficiency of business operation, one of them is the KPI which stands for Key Performance Indicator – those performance measures that will make a profound difference. This paper was undertaken to address some issues related to the KPI and apply it to create the KPI for evaluating the organization’s recruitment and selection activities.
Cite this article:
Le Thi Khanh Ly, Ho Tan Tuyen. KPI In Evaluating Organization’s Recruitment and Selection Practices. Asian Journal of Management. 2021; 12(1):73-78. doi: 10.5958/2321-5763.2021.00011.1
1. Besic, C., Djordjevic, D. (2007), “Benchmarking”, Technical Faculty - Cacak, Cacak.
2. Carol Taylor Fitz-Gibbon (1990), “Performance indicators”, BERA Dialogues (2), ISBN 978-1-85359-092-4
3. David Pamenter (2010), “Developing, Implementing, and using winning KPIs”, Jonh Wiley & Sons Inc.
4. David G. Collings, Geofrey T. Wood (2009), “Human Resource Management: A Critical Approach”, Routledge 2 Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon OX14 4RN
5. Dean (2007), “Transforming Performance Measurement: Rethinking the Way We Measure and Drive Organizational Success”, Amazon Div American Mgmt Assn, p.288. ISBN 9780814408919
6. Dragana Velimirovic, Milan Velimirovic, and Rade Stankovic, “Role and importance of Key Performance Indicator measurement”, Journal of Management 6 (1) (2011) 63 – 72
7. Lidija Pulevska-Ivanovska, Neda Kaleshovska, (2013), “Implementation of e-Supply Chain Management”, TEM Journal, 2(4), pp. 314-322.
8. Nguyen Thanh Hoi, Phan Thang (2011), “Management”, Hong Duc Co, Ltd
9. Pesalj, B. (2006), “Enterprise performance measuring, Traditional and Nowadays concepts”, Faculty of Economy, Belgrade, 15-16.
10. Raymond A. Noe, John R. Hollenbeck, Barry Gerhart, Patrick M. Wright (2010), “Human Resource Management: Gaining a Competitive Advantage”, McGraw-Hill
11. Stefanović, I., Damnjanović, P., & Jaško, O. (2010), “The analysis of the contemporary environment impact upon organizational operations”, Serbian Journal of Management 5 (1): 97 - 109