Le Thi Khanh Ly, Le Thi Ai Tien, Ho Tan Tuyen
Le Thi Khanh Ly1,2*, Le Thi Ai Tien1,2, Ho Tan Tuyen3,2
1International School, Duy Tan University, Da Nang 550000, Vietnam.
2Institute of Research and Development, Duy Tan University, Da Nang 550000, Vietnam.
3Faculty of Business Administration, Duy Tan University, Da Nang 550000, Vietnam.
Volume - 12,
Issue - 4,
Year - 2021
This study determines the factors affecting the employee motivation at Hoa Thang Private Enterprise. The thesis uses qualitative research methods (group discussion) and quantitative research methods. The research shows that there are five positive impact on the employee motivation. Specifically, “salary, bonus and welfare” has the most positive effect, followed by “Working environment”, “Job characteristics”, “Relationship between colleagues and superiors”, and the least influential factor to the stress of supermarket employees is “Training and promotion policies”.
Cite this article:
Le Thi Khanh Ly, Le Thi Ai Tien, Ho Tan Tuyen. Some Solutions to Motivate Direct Employees at Hoa Thang Private Enterprise. Asian Journal of Management. 2021;12(4):375-9. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2021.00056
Le Thi Khanh Ly, Le Thi Ai Tien, Ho Tan Tuyen. Some Solutions to Motivate Direct Employees at Hoa Thang Private Enterprise. Asian Journal of Management. 2021;12(4):375-9. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2021.00056 Available on: https://ajmjournal.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-12-4-4
1. M. Sankar, B. Revathy. The Organizational Structure Influences on Employees Satisfaction. Asian Journal of Management. 2018; 9(1):569-572. DOI: 10.5958/2321-5763.2018.00090.2
2. Basset-Jones, N. and Lloyd, G.F. (2005), “Does Herzberg’s motivation theory have stayingpower?”, The Journal of Management Development, Vol. 24, pp. 929-43. https://doi.org/10.1108/02621710510627064
3. Shobha Menon, Manoj Edward. Motivations and Performance of Exhibitors: An Exploratory Study of a Destination Marketing Event. Asian J. Management; 2017; 8(2):315-323. DOI: 10.5958/2321-5763.2017.00047.6
4. Greenwich, CT. Ryan, R.M. and Deci, E.L. (2000), ‘‘Intrinsic and extrinsic motivations: classic definitions and new directions’’, Contemporary Educational Psychology, Vol. 25 No. 1, pp. 54-67.
5. Kuvaas, B. and Dysvik, A. (2009), ‘‘Perceived investment in Employee Development, intrinsic Motivation and Work Performance’’, Human Resource Management Journal, 19(3), pp. 217–236. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1748-8583.2009.00103.x
6. Kanelopoulos, C. and Akrivos, C. (2006), “Career development in Greek management”, Spoudai, Vol. 56 No. 1, pp. 79-106.
7. Rowden, R.W. and Conine, C.T. Jr (2005), “The impact of workplace learning and job satisfaction in small US commercial banks”, Journal of workplace Learning, Vol. 17 No. 4, pp. 215-30. https://doi.org/10.1108/13665620510597176
8. Vansteenkiste, M., Lens, W. and Deci, E.L. (2006), “Intrinsic versus extrinsic goal contents in self-determination theory: another look at the quality of academic motivation”, Educational Psychologist, Vol. 41 No. 1, pp. 19-31. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15326985ep4101_4
9. Shweta Rajput, Vivek Pachuri, Mayank Singhal. Intrinsic motivation as a mediator of Quality of work life and Job Satisfaction. Asian J. Management; 6(3): July-Sept., 2015 page 215-219. DOI: 10.5958/2321-5763.2015.00031.1
10. S. Radhakrishnan, M. Mallammal. Job Satisfaction among the Employees of A Industrial unit. Asian Journal of Management. 2018; 9(3):1043-1045. DOI: 10.5958/2321-5763.2018.00163.4
11. JR Aworemi, I. Abdulazeez and Stella Toyosi Durowoju (2011), An Empirical Study of the Motivational Factors of Employees in Nigeria, International journal of economics and finance, pp 57-61
12. Julie K Joseph, Yathi Kumara Swamy Gowda. Effectiveness of Self Instructional Module on Knowledge regarding Acid Peptic Diseases and its Prevention among Administrative Employees in selected institutes of Dakshina Kannada District. Asian J. Nur. Edu. and Research 4(2): April- June 2014; Page 238-241
13. Shilpi Kaushik, Aseem Mehta, Aseem Mehta, Shashwata Srivastava, Smita Mehendale. Factors Affecting Employee Satisfaction – A Methodological and Thematic Review. Asian Journal of Management. 2018; 9(1):834-840. DOI: 10.5958/2321-5763.2018.00132.4
14. Supriya Mahajan, Er. Sulakshay Kumar. A Study on Impact of Job Satisfaction on Employee Performance in Organisation. Asian Journal of Management. 2018; 9(3):1046-1054 DOI: 10.5958/2321-5763.2018.00164.6
15. S. Manju Bharathi. A Study on Employee Motivation at J.V.M Textiles Pvt. Ltd. Perur, Karur District. Asian J. Management; 2017; 8(4):1216-1220. DOI: 10.5958/2321-5763.2017.00184.6
16. Sanskrity Joseph. Need Vs Created Need: A Case Study on Motivational Books. Asian J. Management 2(4): Oct.-Dec., 2011 page 159-161.
17. Sedigheh Iranmanesh, Masoomeh Fuladvandi, Golnaz Forough Ameri, Abbas Bahrampoor. Iranian Nurses' Organizational Commitment and Job Motivation. Asian J. Nur. Edu. and Research 4(2): April- June 2014; Page 189-194