Gurrampati Obilesu, Gangineni Ranganatham, Ediga Rajanna, Malyam Jagadish, Ananada Kumar
Gurrampati Obilesu1*, Gangineni Ranganatham2, Ediga Rajanna2, Malyam Jagadish3, Ananada Kumar4
1Department of Commerce, PS Government Degree College, Penukonda - 515110, AP. India.
2Department of Commerce, Government Degree College (Men), Ananthapuramu - 515001, AP. India.
3Department of Commerce, Government Degree College, Vinukonda - 522647, AP. India.
4Department of Commerce, SSS Government Degree College, Bukkapattanam - 515144, AP. India.
Volume - 13,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2022
The aim of the present study is to explore the factors influencing online shopping and the problems arising from e-commerce and its impact on the retailer's business. E-commerce is evolving globally as it is feasible, low price, customer service, and perceived ease, etc. Online shopping is quite popular with students. The authors made an attempt to explore the issues related to educating the public regarding e-commerce. The study concludes that care must be taken while doing online shopping. The government should take suitable actions to support retailers with e-commerce issues.
Cite this article:
Gurrampati Obilesu, Gangineni Ranganatham, Ediga Rajanna, Malyam Jagadish, Ananada Kumar. Sway of e-Commerce on the Society and Retailers: An Evocative Review for Everyone. Asian Journal of Management. 2022;13(2):165-8. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2022.00030
Gurrampati Obilesu, Gangineni Ranganatham, Ediga Rajanna, Malyam Jagadish, Ananada Kumar. Sway of e-Commerce on the Society and Retailers: An Evocative Review for Everyone. Asian Journal of Management. 2022;13(2):165-8. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2022.00030 Available on: https://ajmjournal.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-13-2-12
1. Dillon TW, Reif HL. Factors Influencing Consumers' E-Commerce Commodity Purchases. Information Technology, Learning and Performance Journal. 2004; 22(2).
2. Holt TJ. Examining the forces shaping cybercrime markets online. Social Science Computer Review. 2013; 31(2): 165-177.
3. Hübner AH, Kuhn H, Wollenburg J. Last mile fulfilment and distribution in omni-channel grocery retailing: a strategic planning framework. International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management. 2016.
4. Seock YK, Bailey LR. The influence of college students' shopping orientations and gender differences on online information searches and purchase behaviours. International Journal of Consumer Studies. 2008; 32(2):113-121.
5. Burke RR. Technology and the customer interface: what consumers want in the physical and virtual store. Journal of the academy of Marketing Science. 2002; 30(4): 411-432.
6. Porter ME, Heppelmann JE. How smart, connected products are transforming competition. Harvard business review. 2014; 92(11):64-88.
7. Seiders K, Berry LL, Gresham LG. Attention, retailers! How convenient is your convenience strategy? MIT Sloan Management Review. 2000; 41(3):79.
8. İNDAP Ş. The status of cargo companies in e-commerce logistics and innovative solution proposals to improve their competitiveness. Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. 2019; 8(2): 39-67.
9. Smith AD. Cybercriminal impacts on online business and consumer confidence. Online Information Review. 2004.
10. Dyche J, O'Brien M. The CRM handbook: A business guide to customer relationship management: Addison-Wesley Professional; 2002.
11. Gutwin C, Penner R, Schneider K. Group awareness in distributed software development. Paper presented at: Proceedings of the 2004 ACM conference on Computer supported cooperative work 2004.
12. Fox V. Marketing in the Age of Google, Revised and Updated: Your Online Strategy IS Your Business Strategy: John Wiley and Sons; 2012.
13. Huh YJ. Young Children's Digital Game Culture in Everyday Life: An Ethnographic Case Study: Arizona State University; 2015.
14. Nygard MT. Release it!: design and deploy production-ready software: Pragmatic Bookshelf; 2018.
15. Chen H, Chiang RH, Storey VC. Business intelligence and analytics: From big data to big impact. MIS quarterly. 2012:1165-1188.
16. Mena J. Investigative data mining for security and criminal detection: Butterworth-Heinemann; 2003.
17. Shanske D, Gamage D. The Ordinary Diet of the Law: How to Interpret Public Law 86-272. Tax Notes State. 2020:161.
18. Reagans R, Zuckerman E, McEvily B. How to make the team: Social networks vs. demography as criteria for designing effective teams. Administrative science quarterly. 2004;49(1):101-133.
19. Gassmann O, Frankenberger K, Csik M. The business model navigator: 55 models that will revolutionise your business: Pearson UK; 2014.
20. Braynov S, Sandholm T. Contracting with uncertain level of trust. Computational Intelligence. 2002;18(4): 501-514.
21. Khan WZ, Aalsalem MY, Khan MK. Communal acts of IoT consumers: A potential threat to security and privacy. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics. 2018; 65(1): 64-72.
22. Schwartz EI. Digital Darwinism: 7 breakthrough business strategies for surviving in the cutthroat Web economy: Currency; 2002.
23. Charles A, Lauras M. An enterprise modelling approach for better optimisation modelling: application to the humanitarian relief chain coordination problem. OR spectrum. 2011; 33(3): 815-841.
24. Reina DS. Trust and betrayal in the workplace: Building effective relationships in your organization: Read How You Want. com; 2009.
25. Bakos Y. The emerging landscape for retail e-commerce. Journal of economic perspectives. 2001; 15(1): 69-80.
26. Schoemaker PJ, Heaton S, Teece D. Innovation, dynamic capabilities, and leadership. California Management Review. 2018; 61(1): 15-42.