The study is conduct on the customer satisfaction towards the service rendered by Indian banking sectors during pandemic. COVID -19 outbreak has hampered the Indian Banking operation and overall banking sector. Not only the banking sectors but it has severely affected every industry across the globe. The economy has been extremely affected due to covid-19 pandemic. Reserve bank of India; the apex bank of India made necessary changes with help of expert in their policy for facing COVID -19 pandemic. The objective of the research paper is to study the customer satisfaction toward the service rendered by Indian banking sectors during covid-19. The research found that Indian Banking system has added various measure due to covid-19 pandemic. No doubt banks are established in India with fundamental purpose to make profit by giving expected comfort to customer. But covid-19 has changed the scenario of Indian customer. These challenges our Indian banks are facing in during pandemic situation
Cite this article:
Aradhna Shukla, Vivek Kumar Shrama, Rakshita. Customer Satisfaction from Banking Sectors During Pandemic (Special Referance to State Bank of India). Asian Journal of Management. 2023;14(2):137-0. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2023.00022
Aradhna Shukla, Vivek Kumar Shrama, Rakshita. Customer Satisfaction from Banking Sectors During Pandemic (Special Referance to State Bank of India). Asian Journal of Management. 2023;14(2):137-0. doi: 10.52711/2321-5763.2023.00022 Available on: https://ajmjournal.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2023-14-2-7
1. Aurora S., Malhotra M. (1997), “Customer satisfaction; A comparative analysis of public and private sectors banks.” Decision 24 (1-4), January – December, IIM Calcutta, pp. 109 -130.
2. Dutta, K and dutta, A (2009). “Customer expectation and perception across the Indian banking sectors and resultant Financial Implications.”
3. Agrawal, J. (2009). Customer satisfaction in Indian Banking Services- A Study in Aligarh District. International Journal.
4. Ms. Shilpa D "Customer Satisfaction on Adoption of Mobile Banking Services: A Study with Special Reference to State Bank of India (SBI)." IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) 20.1 (2018): 44
5. Uma Sankar Mishra, Bibhuti Bhushan Mishra, Saroj Kant Biswal and Bidhu, Bhushan Mishra, Employee Evaluation of customer satisfaction: A comparative study between public and private banks in India, International research journal of finance and economics ISSN 1450 – 2887 Issue 59 (2010).
6. Kajal Chaudhary and Monika Sharma, -- Performance of Indian public sectors bank and private sectors banks; A Comparative study, international journal of innovation, management and technology